Who can join?
Talent Brand Alliance is a community for talent attraction leaders owning the employer branding, recruitment marketing, or talent attraction programs telling their company or client's employee experience story, including:
Talent Acquisition Leadership | Recruitment Marketers | Recruitment Communications | Employment Brand Managers | Marketing Managers | Social Recruiting Community Managers | Employer Brand Consultants | Employee Experience Managers | HR and Recruiting Program Managers
Right now, our primary target for membership is: strategic practitioners tasked with telling the corporate employment experience story and leading a program either in-house or in a consulting or agency capacity.
One of our initial goals is also to provide a forum for candid, unbiased, confidential info on potential vendors. This means no one in a sales or business development capacity is currently allowed. We are in a very intimate ecosystem and our relationships matter.
Talent Brand Alliance Community Guidelines:
Thank you for being part of Talent Brand Alliance. To ensure the best possible experience for all group members, we have established some basic guidelines for participation. By joining this group, you agree that you have read and will follow the rules and guidelines set for these online and offline communities. You also agree to abide by all relevant policies and procedures of the Talent Brand Alliance, including the Alliance’s antitrust compliance policy below under "Legal Considerations." You further agree to reserve posting comments for topics best suited to the medium. This is a great medium with which to solicit the advice of your peers, benefit from their experience, and participate in an ongoing conversation.
We welcome your comments, ideas and shared resources and hope to host energetic, civil discussions. As you post, please keep the following in mind:
- Keep your comments focused on the topic at hand.
- In both our online forums and closed in-person events, members are expected to uphold the confidentiality of the individuals and content shared by other members in regards to vendor feedback or strategies being used without expressed permission from the sharing member so that we maintain a safe environment for everyone.
- Do not use profanity, personal attacks or hate speech.
- Do not promote a business or raise money. Don't sell to our members or you'll get kicked.
- We know there are currently a lot of grey areas when it comes to who constitutes as a talent brand "practitioner" and our founding members and volunteer TBA staff reserve the right to use their best judgement
- When all else fails, think "Golden Rule": Treat others the way you'd like to be treated yourself.
Please take a moment to acquaint yourself with these important guidelines. In order to preserve a climate that encourages both civil and fruitful dialogue, Talent Brand Alliance also reserves the right to suspend or terminate membership for members who violate the following rules.
- Do not challenge or attack others. Posting comments is meant to stimulate conversation, not to create contention. Let others have their say, just as you may.
- Do not post commercial comments. Contact people directly with product and service information if you believe it would help them.
- Do not discuss prices, salaries, benefits, fees, specific business transactions, or individual companies, and in particular do not defame, disparage, or criticize any person or company.
- There must be no agreements on prices, salaries, benefits, fees, allocation of markets, or boycotting of any person or company.
- Use caution when discussing products or services. Posted comments are available for all to see, and comments are subject to libel, slander, and antitrust laws.
- All defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal comments are strictly prohibited. Do not post comments that you would not want the world to see or that you would not want anyone to know came from you.
- Please note carefully all items listed in the disclaimer and legal rules below, particularly regarding the copyright ownership of online postings.
- Remember that Talent Brand Alliance and other group participants have the right to reproduce comments that are posted online.
- Do not disclose proprietary, confidential, or legally privileged information.
- The online group is provided as a service of Talent Brand Alliance, LLC. Talent Brand Alliance is not responsible for the opinions and information posted on this site by others.
- Talent Brand Alliance disclaims all warranties with regard to information and comments posted, whether posted by Talent Brand Alliance or any third party; this disclaimer includes all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- In no event shall Talent Brand Alliance be liable for any special, indirect, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data, or profits, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of any information or comments posted.
- Do not post any defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal comments.
- Do not post any information or other comments protected by copyright without the permission of the copyright owner.
- By posting material, the posting party warrants and represents that he or she owns the copyright with respect to such material or has received permission from the copyright owner.
- In addition, the posting party grants Talent Brand Alliance and members of this online group the nonexclusive right and license to display, copy, publish, distribute, transmit, print, and use such comments, information, or other material.
- Comments should not be posted if they encourage or facilitate members to arrive at any agreement that either expressly or impliedly leads to price fixing, a boycott of another's business, or other conduct intended to illegally restrict free trade.
- Comments that encourage or facilitate an agreement about the following subjects are inappropriate: prices, discounts, or terms or conditions of sale; salaries; benefits; profits, profit margins, or cost data; market shares, sales territories, or markets; allocation of customers or territories; or selection, rejection, or termination of customers or suppliers.
- Association reserves the right to actively monitor the online group for inappropriate postings and undertake editorial control of postings.
- Further, in the event that any inappropriate posting is brought to the attention of Talent Brand Alliance, then Association will take all appropriate action. Association reserves the right to terminate access to any user who does not abide by these guidelines.