The Recruitment Marketing/ Talent Sourcing Manager is a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future job seekers. Community leadership and participation (both online and offline) are integral to this role. An essential component is communicating the company’s brand in a positive, authentic way. The Sourcing Manager is instrumental in managing the company’s content-related assets. Responsible for leading a team of sourcers and marketing consultants. Additionally, the leader will evaluate medical center goals and priorities along with opportunities in the marketplace, and develop marketing strategies while providing guidance and coordination of marketing efforts, as well as monitor results and initiate best practices for best results.
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
- Develop in partnership with functional leaders sourcing and marketing plans
- Develop content strategy
- Analyze key metrics
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive marketing plan. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
- Develop organizational elements in order to implement a proactive process for capturing happy, loyal customer online reviews.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Implement ongoing education to remain highly effective.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Provide input to and serve as a resource to the Strategic Operations director related to new moves, hospital website, local branding and community relations.
- Partners the Strategic Operations director and system service line directors in developing short term and long-term marketing strategies to meet business objectives .
- Develop, coordinate and implement specific local branding and community relations strategies.
- Evaluate results of various campaigns initiated by the department to recommend adjustments to improve results.
- Ensure the mission, vision and values of BSWH are incorporated into all activities.
- The ideal candidate will have a passion for the community and a presence that will foster building a diverse group/program.
- Location/Facility – Baylor Health Center - Irving / Coppell
- For more information on the facility, please click our Locations link.
- Specialty/Department/Practice – Talent Acquisition
- Shift/Schedule – Days - Full Time
- Benefits – Our competitive benefits package includes*:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nation’s exemplary health care organizations. Our mission is to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it’s accepting a callin g!
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 years of experience
- Primary Location
BHC at Irving-Coppell
1917 N MacArthur Blvd