About State Street
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
In this management role, you will build and execute an employment branding strategy in order to attract the right talent to State Street. We’ll look to you to deliver creative ideas that help build State Street's reputation as an employer; but also rely on your ability to execute those ideas within a heavily-regulated, cost-controlled environment. This is a highly-visible position with a chance to create an immediate impact on our domestic hiring. In your first year, you'll have the opportunity to launch a new recruitment marketing campaign, lead the work to build a new global career website, and outline your plan on how we will share State Street stories that elicit interest from prospective hires.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Lead the strategic development and execution of recruitment marketing plans in support of sourcing, recruiting, and hiring, to include content marketing, event management, and all things digital
- Partner with various departments including Recruiting, Sourcing, Global Marketing, Internal Communications, Public Relations, and external vendors to accomplish goals and execute strategy
- Manage the job board vendors to ensure proper utilization and measure the return on investment
- Establish and evaluate metrics for employment brand and recruitment marketing initiatives
- Stay on top of industry trends and adapts to the changing landscape of career site technology, social media/tools, digital marketing, etc.
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Marketing or related field and at least five years experience
- Deep understanding of technology and products supporting talent acquisition
- Ability to influence and motivate others to get a job done
- Large company and employment agency experience a plus
Job Opening ID
Boston - MA - USA