Groupon is based in Chicago and operates in major regions globally. We are a local e-commerce marketplace where people discover and save on amazing things to do, see, eat and buy in their neighborhoods. We're enabling real-time commerce across local businesses, travel destinations, consumer products and live events. At the same time, we provide merchants with the resources and tools to grow and manage their businesses. Culturally, we believe that great people make great companies and that starting with the customer and working backward moves us forward.
In this role you will be responsible for all aspects of Recruitment Branding and Operations. This person builds and leads our employment branding strategy that aligns with our overall consumer and employment marketing strategy (employment value proposition), and supports business objectives. Additionally this person will manage recruiting tools and vendors across our talent acquisition operations. The person will work with internal stakeholders, including department managers and TA Leaders to provide strategic marketing support for the business to meet our recruiting goals. Establishing and evaluating metrics and performance benchmarks for our branding programs and tools is also part of this role.
- Leads the strategic execution of Recruiting Branding marketing plans in support of sourcing, recruiting, and hiring globally, to include online and social media presence.
- Forecasts future internal and external needs. Develops short- and long-term Recruitment Branding objectives. Partners with various departments including Recruiting, Corporate Communications, Public Relations, Product Development, HR, and external vendors to accomplish goals and execute strategy.
- Leads, builds and implements creative internal and externalcommunications utilizing a variety of media across social, web and print. Communications programs may include advertising, internal communications, company meetings and recruiting events and public relations initiatives.
- This role will have direct oversight of company job boards and company career site
- Manage vendor relation for job boards and other recruiting sources
- Partners with internal stakeholders to learn and understand their business needs and competitive pressures as it relates to sourcing/talent
- Leads projects with vendors such as Glassdoor, Linkedin and other job sites to develop and prepare promotional campaigns, selects media and formats to inform potential candidates about open job opportunities.
- Manages outside vendors in developing and supplying communication tools, such as brochures, digital communications, materials for special accounts, videos, etc. Ensures projects are completed within the desired budget, schedule and quality standards.
- Establishes and evaluates metrics and benchmarks for Employment Branding programs.
- Stay on top of industry trends and adapts to the changing landscape of career site technology, social media/tools, digital marketing, etc.
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Marketing or related field, or equivalent experience
- Deep understanding of technology and products supporting employment branding
- Vendor management and Recruiting tool knowledge
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Large company and employment agency experience a plus