Do you want to be a member of the Cabela’s team? This is your chance. Cabela’s has an opening for an Employer Brand Specialist in the Human Resources Department at our corporate office in Sidney, NE.
It’s In Our Nature!
This position is responsible for all things related to employer brand. It will work closely with the Marketing Brand and Digital departments to ensure alignment and consistency in all brand messaging, creative, and formatting. Building a strategy and executing it company-wide as well as utilizing innovation and creative solutions is critical. There is high importance in building strong relationships with site leadership in order to carry out the strategy that is built by the Employer Brand Manager.
Specifically, the following are included in this position's span of control: employer brand materials, career related social media channels, and college and organizational partnerships.
Additional responsibilities include coordination with the Diversity & Inclusion department to ensure our recruitment and employer marketing sources are well-rounded, as well as collaborating with Org. Development to create consistency in culture messaging.
- Social Media Recruiting: Builds and executes the social recruiting strategy. Includes identifying appropriate social media platforms, objectives, and content to build a best-in-class strategy. Makes social posts and responds accordingly as well as measures success.
- College & Organizational Partnerships: Builds strategic partnerships with key colleges and organizations (i.e. military placement agencies, outplacement services, etc.) based on business needs and resources available. Must be able to build and manage the budget that supports these efforts and be creative and influential in gaining company-wide participation.
- Employer Brand Materials: Assesses need and initiates the development of all materials that addresses the Cabela's employer brand. Includes print material (works with Brand Marketing to execute the creative), written company descriptions, the creative side of www.cabelas.jobs, employment advertisements, etc. Includes annual toolkits that sites can use for their hiring needs.
- Source Identification: Assists Talent & Acquisition team in identifying best possible sources to attract a wide variety and diverse population of candidates. Works closely with the Diversity & Inclusion department to build the strategy for recruiting diverse candidates.
- Culture Messaging: Works closely with Org. Development and Brand Marketing to ensure the Cabela's culture message that is studied and shared internally is consistently and appropriately shared externally. Includes educating all who recruit.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4 to 6+ Years
- Education or Experience in Marketing is highly encouraged.
- Experience is utilizing social media professionally is desired.
Cabela’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive work place that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives.
Cabela’s shows commitment to the men and women who have served in the United States Armed Forces by providing meaningful, challenging career opportunities where military skills and experience may be applied.
Cabela's offers a competitive benefits package to include: 401k, vacation, profit sharing, health and dental coverage for you and your family, relocation assistance, and employee discounts.