Are you passionate about making a big impact and enhancing the lives of others through great products and services? Do you always go the extra mile to deliver a project not only on time, but take pride in making sure it is correct and exceeds everyone's expectations? Are you passionate about aligning cross-functional teams and turning chaos into an organized plan so everyone can be successful and perform their best? If you're an all-in team player, always go the extra mile, and take pride in delivering exceptional products that make people say #WOW, then this may be the perfect role for you!
We're a new HR Digital shop in Hilton changing the way a major multi-national company engages with current and prospective employees around the world. Don't let our size fool you – we may be small, but we're impacting big change! Our work is motivating prospective employees to join Hilton, and inspiring the next generation of hospitality leaders! We're fast and nimble with a "get it done" mentality. It's an all-hands-on-deck team, where everyone pitches in equally. We take pride in building the best hotel brand in the world.
We are looking for a social program manager that is 50% technical, 50% program management. On the technical side, you will be overseeing our brand new employee engagement app, ensuring it has optimum user experience to drive key business objectives and helping to improve the look and feel of our intranet. On the program management side, you will be assisting the Sr Director to oversee social projects and programs, ensuring the team is on track and pacing well to deliver against our objectives. Every day is different here, so you must thrive on diversity and embrace change. Don't worry, we like to have fun here too – selfies and snaps encouraged. As this position is in Addison, TX and the hiring manager is in Orlando, FL, we are looking for someone who takes the initiative and is comfortable running projects with a high level of autonomy.
Specific job duties include:
• Manage vendor relationship, hold regular calls to stay up to date on product enhancements and impact to Hilton. Align business needs for product enhancements across multiple groups and prioritize requests as needed. Ensure enhancements are on schedule on vendor side.
• Work with IT and various business stakeholders to map out product integration.
• Product testing to ensure updates and enhancements are up to Hilton's standards. Work with various business stockholders to ensure product is working properly. Work with vendor to fix any bugs/issues.
• Perform website audits and develop processes for content optimization as needed for our intranet.
• Work with program owners and key stakeholders to ensure projects are on track and contingencies and risks are accounted for
• Work with the team to ensure Quickbase is consistently updated and that we are best leveraging the tool to keep the team on track and organized
• Align cross-functional project teams by scheduling meetings via Outlook, taking detailed notes and providing recaps, and keeping teams accountable for deliverables to ensure project delivery
• Create MS Project Plans as needed
• Compile project powerpoint decks including but not limited to team updates, project timelines, status and training for business partners as needed Preferred qualifications:
• Must be curious, want to dig into projects, understand the inner workings, and be passionate about helping to solution against them.
• Must be comfortable working with a remote manager and thrive on working autonomously.
• Familiarity with quickbase and MS Project
• Sharepoint knowledge and implementation a plus
• 3-5 years strong digital project/program management experience with mobile or web products experience
• Social media project management experience desired
• Experience working in a global, Fortune-level company preferred
• Experience working with IT and implementing product single sign-on preferred