The Recruitment Marketing/ Talent Sourcing Manager is a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future job seekers. Community leadership and participation (both online and offline) are integral to this role. An essential component is communicating the company’s brand in a positive, authentic way. The Sourcing Manager is instrumental in managing the company’s content-related assets. Responsible for leading a team of sourcers and marketing consultants. Additionally, the leader will evaluate medical center goals and priorities along with opportunities in the marketplace, and develop marketing strategies while providing guidance and coordination of marketing efforts, as well as monitor results and initiate best practices for best results.
Corporate Public Relations is valued as a strategic contributor supporting the company’s brand and reputation. The areas of responsibility include external communications strategy, plan development and implementation of supporting PR and social media activities.
What you’ll do:
Part of the Activation & Engagement team within Public Relations and Corporate Communications, the Sr. Social Media/Communications Manager will play a central role in supporting two of the firm’s communications priorities:
- Driving awareness of Schwab as an employer of choice both in markets where the firm is seeking to recruit top talent and more broadly as an important component of the company’s corporate reputation.
- Coordinating the firm’s efforts to activate employees as brand ambassadors, whether through social channels or word of mouth.
- Working with a cross-functional team to increase awareness of Schwab in key employment markets and nationally
- Creating and editing organic social content and implementing paid social campaigns intended to support Schwab’s talent acquisition and employer branding goals
- Identifying and engaging with online influencers in key employment markets
- Assisting with community management for Schwab’s corporate social channels
- Serving as project manager and facilitator for the firm’s employee advocacy program
- Taking on additional responsibilities as needed to support the group’s overall corporate social media efforts
What you have:
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of experience in public relations, journalism, and/or social media. Experience working in financial services or other regulated industry is a significant plus.
- Strong familiarity with using social media in support of public relations, talent acquisition and/or employer branding efforts and to engage with media and influencers.
- Experience building and managing employee brand ambassador programs.
- A track record executing within constraints (e.g. regulatory) and enlisting the support of team members and other stakeholders within a large organization
- Ability to distill complex issues and information into simple, tangible and actionable messages for specific audiences.
- Outstanding communications skills, including listening, verbal, editing, storytelling, writing, and strong judgment about when, how, what and to whom to communicate.
- Strong project management skills: ability to define success criteria, identify project risks, opportunities and core stakeholders, and effectively manage scope, teams, timelines, details
What you’ll get:
- Everyday Wellness: Healthy Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Choices, Wellness Champions
- Financial Fitness: 401k Match, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Are you passionate about making a big impact and enhancing the lives of others through great products and services? Do you always go the extra mile to deliver a project not only on time, but take pride in making sure it is correct and exceeds everyone's expectations? Are you passionate about aligning cross-functional teams and turning chaos into an organized plan so everyone can be successful and perform their best? If you're an all-in team player, always go the extra mile, and take pride in delivering exceptional products that make people say #WOW, then this may be the perfect role for you!
We're a new HR Digital shop in Hilton changing the way a major multi-national company engages with current and prospective employees around the world. Don't let our size fool you – we may be small, but we're impacting big change! Our work is motivating prospective employees to join Hilton, and inspiring the next generation of hospitality leaders! We're fast and nimble with a "get it done" mentality. It's an all-hands-on-deck team, where everyone pitches in equally. We take pride in building the best hotel brand in the world.
We are looking for a social program manager that is 50% technical, 50% program management. On the technical side, you will be overseeing our brand new employee engagement app, ensuring it has optimum user experience to drive key business objectives and helping to improve the look and feel of our intranet. On the program management side, you will be assisting the Sr Director to oversee social projects and programs, ensuring the team is on track and pacing well to deliver against our objectives. Every day is different here, so you must thrive on diversity and embrace change. Don't worry, we like to have fun here too – selfies and snaps encouraged. As this position is in Addison, TX and the hiring manager is in Orlando, FL, we are looking for someone who takes the initiative and is comfortable running projects with a high level of autonomy.
Specific job duties include:
• Manage vendor relationship, hold regular calls to stay up to date on product enhancements and impact to Hilton. Align business needs for product enhancements across multiple groups and prioritize requests as needed. Ensure enhancements are on schedule on vendor side.
• Work with IT and various business stakeholders to map out product integration.
• Product testing to ensure updates and enhancements are up to Hilton's standards. Work with various business stockholders to ensure product is working properly. Work with vendor to fix any bugs/issues.
• Perform website audits and develop processes for content optimization as needed for our intranet.
• Work with program owners and key stakeholders to ensure projects are on track and contingencies and risks are accounted for
• Work with the team to ensure Quickbase is consistently updated and that we are best leveraging the tool to keep the team on track and organized
• Align cross-functional project teams by scheduling meetings via Outlook, taking detailed notes and providing recaps, and keeping teams accountable for deliverables to ensure project delivery
• Create MS Project Plans as needed
• Compile project powerpoint decks including but not limited to team updates, project timelines, status and training for business partners as needed Preferred qualifications:
• Must be curious, want to dig into projects, understand the inner workings, and be passionate about helping to solution against them.
• Must be comfortable working with a remote manager and thrive on working autonomously.
• Familiarity with quickbase and MS Project
• Sharepoint knowledge and implementation a plus
• 3-5 years strong digital project/program management experience with mobile or web products experience
• Social media project management experience desired
• Experience working in a global, Fortune-level company preferred
• Experience working with IT and implementing product single sign-on preferred
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
The primary responsibilities of this role, Talent Marketing Expert, are to implement strategic efforts to ensure a positive, consistent candidate experience through all Talent Acquisition touch points to enhance Bayer’s employer brand.
This position drives the recruitment marketing, candidate attraction & engagement, employer branding, sourcing events and social media strategy for GE’s Global Digital Technology Recruiting function.
In this role you will be responsible for all aspects of Recruitment Branding and Operations. This person builds and leads our employment branding strategy that aligns with our overall consumer and employment marketing strategy (employment value proposition), and supports business objectives.
In this management role, you will build and execute an employment branding strategy in order to attract the right talent to State Street. We’ll look to you to deliver creative ideas that help build State Street's reputation as an employer; but also rely on your ability to execute those ideas within a heavily-regulated, cost-controlled environment.
Booz Allen Hamilton is hiring an Employment, Marketing, and Social Media Senior Leader in Virginia #EBjobs
Design, develop, and implement Booz Allen’s Employment Brand and Employment Value Proposition (EVP) through digital and social media, content marketing, and advertising.
Do you want to be a member of the Cabela’s team? This is your chance. Cabela’s has an opening for an Employer Brand Specialist in the Human Resources Department at our corporate office in Sidney, NE.
It’s In Our Nature!